MY DAILY ROUTINE (11-04-2020)

11-04-2020

My dear friends

I am a student and right now I should focus on my studies, but as we all know that right now we all are in our homes due to COVID-19 and lock-down , so I thought that I should make some good use of this time and learn something new.
When I began to look into this subject, I was immersed in a deep thought at first, because often I used to spend a lot of time on studying. This time I had my boards, and as we all know that the view of boards is a bit different. If I meditate, these days still do not disappear from my memory when every morning a child in my class always says only one thing with the same sound, "Boards have only 3 months left!" , "Boards have only 1 month left!" | As if he has kept a countdown of everyone's grief. There were only 10 days left for the exams to start, so I just started working hard and happily gave my exams! " My exams went quite well. I was very happy on the day when the exams were over. But our happiness was not for a long period on our faces.

 I thought that I  would have a lot of fun after the exams will be over. In the morning, I will go to run, in afternoon sit at home and play games on computer like FIFA, PES, etc. and many more
,play a lot in the evening with friends. But God, where did I know that a virus  would destroy all my dreams, and we would have to remain locked in the house. On  one hand I am a little annoyed that I cannot do what I wanted to do, but on the other hand I am very happy that due to many people efforts  like our government, doctors, police etc. we are trying our best to stop this epidemic. |
                                                                         

I am pretty confident that this pandemic will definitely take its knees in front of  our courage, cooperation and unity.

These days I am sitting at home trying to learn new things, like reading books, learning new languages, blogging, etc. You too stay in your homes and wait for a golden day when the streets will be full of vendors again, happiness will be everywhere.

Seems like for today I have shed too much knowledge. Forgive me if you are bored, and if you like it, please share it so that anyone else can smile like you.

Author - Hritik Kumar
Student
Gaming Website- destrogaming.cf

* हिंदी अनुवाद --

मेरे प्रिय दोस्तों
वैसे तोह मैं एक स्टूडेंट हूँ और अभी मुझे अभी अपने स्टडीज पर   ध्यान  देना चाहिए , पर जैसा की अभी हम  सब जानते हैं की अभी  कोविद-१९  के कारन हम सभी लॉक डाउन के कारन  अपने घरों में हैं , तोह मैंने सोचा की क्यूना इस समय का कुछ अच्छा उपयोग करूँ और कुछ नया सीखू  |

जब मैंने इस विषय पर गौर फ़रमाया तोह पहले मैं एक गहरी सोच में डूब गया क्यूंकि अक्सर मेरा अत्यधिक समय पढाई पर ही अर्पित होता था | इस बार तोह मेरे बोर्ड्स थे , और जैसा की हम सभी जानते हैं की बोर्ड्स का दृश्य कुछ अलग सा ही होता है | अगर  मैं ध्यान लगाऊँ तोह अभी भी मेरे स्मृति से वोह दिन नहीं मिटते जब हर सुबह स्कूल में एंट्री मारते समय ही मेरी क्लास का एक बच्चा हमेशा एक ही ध्वनि में केवल एक सवाल पूछता ,"बोर्ड्स को केवल ३ महीने बचे हैं !" ,"बोर्ड्स को केवल १ महीने बचे हैं !" | उसने मानो सबके दुःख का काउंटडाउन लगा रखा हो |  एक्साम्स स्टार्ट होने को केवल १० दिन बचे थे  तो  बस मैंने मेहनत करना शुरू किया और   खुशी - खुशी मेहनत करके दे दिए एक्साम्स !" |    मेरे एक्साम्स अच्छे गए |  मैं एक्साम्स ख़तम होने के   दिन बहुत खुश था | पर हमारी   ख़ुशी ज़्यादा समय तक हमारे चेहरे पर  नहीं रही |
                                                                             

सोचा था एक्साम्स ख़त्म होने के बाद बहुत मज़े करूंगा | सुबह उठ कर दौड़ने जाऊँगा घर पे बैठ कर कंप्यूटर पर गेम्स जैसे फीफा , PES  , इत्यादि और बहुत खेलूँगा  | शाम को  दोस्तों के साथ मिलकर खूब खेलूँगा | पर भगवान मुझे कहाँ पता था की कोरोना नामक एक वायरस मेरे सारे सपनो पर पानी फेर देगा , और हमें घर में बंद रहना पड़ेगा | एक तरफ तोह मैं थोड़ा नाराज़ हूँ की मैं वो सब नहीं कर पाया जो मैं करना चाहता था , वहीँ दूसरी ओर मैं बहुत खुश था की हमारी सरकार , डॉक्टर्स , पुलिस इत्यादि   कई लोगो के कारन हम इस महामारी को रोकने का पूरा प्रयत्न कर रहे हैं |

मुझे पूरा विश्वास है की हम सभी के साहस  ,सहयोग , और एकता के सामने यह महामारी अपने घुटने ज़रूर टेके गी |
                                                                         

इन दिनों मैं घर पे बैठ कर नयी चीज़े सिखने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ , जैसे- बुक्स पढ़ना , नयी भाषा सीखना , ब्लॉग्गिंग करना , इत्यादि | आप भी अपने घरों में ही रहे और एक सुनहरे दिन का इंतज़ार करें जब गालियाँ फिर से भरी मिलेंगी , हर तरफ खुशियाँ ही खुशियाँ होगी |

आज के लिए लगता लगता है मैंने कुछ ज़्यादा ही ज्ञान झाड़ दिया | अगर आप बोर हो गए हो तोह मुझे माफ़ कर देना ,और अगर आपको अच्छा लगा हो तोह दिल करे तोह शेयर भी कर देना ताकि आप ही की तरह कोई और भी मुस्कुरादे |

लेखक - ह्रितिक कुमार
विद्यार्थी 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts